Wednesday 30 October 2013

Paul Rudd Covers C for Men Fall 2013

He's gearing up for the premiere of his new comedy "Anchorman 2: The Legacy Continues" and during promotions Paul Rudd scored the cover spot of C for Men magazine's Fall 2013 issue.


During his Q&A session with the publication, the "This Is 40" actor chatted about his move to Hollywood at 24 years old and his career since then.


Check out a few highlights from Mr. Rudd's interview below. For more, be sure visit C for Men magazine!


On his acting career:

"I've always been very conscious of making decisions that felt right for me. You never know how anything is going to turn out. The majority of things I did in the first 10 years of my career were because I got the job. But I'd never audition for things I didn't want to do just for the sake of work."


On Hollywood:

"I knew the time was right through a series of crazy things that happened. You know: car wrecks and all sorts of other cosmic messages. I think I had hit a point where my own happiness as to where I was living had become just as important as my desire to be in the right place for my career. I thought I could try and make it work out here. And so I did."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/paul-rudd/paul-rudd-covers-c-men-fall-2013-950017
Category: Cricinfo   big bang theory   christina aguilera   liam hemsworth   nfl scores  

No comments:

Post a Comment